Job Search Update posting:
It's been 2 weeks since my interview and the job was posted until Tuesday of this week, I thought I would of heard something by the end of this week. It's hard to wait around for the phone to ring. I sent a Thank you card after the interview, sent a Thank you email and will call about it soon and let them know I am still interested.
In the meantime I found a few other jobs to apply for that would be interesting and a decent salary. I was excited about one especially because it's a non-profit agency and that would be rewarding and worthwhile.
My phone has rang with one opportunity this week that I am excited about. Still thinking it over, but it would be a type of position that would allow me to work at home,create my own schedule and also meet people to train/help them. It sounds perfect for me right?
No comments:
Post a Comment