Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My New Opportunity!

My new opportunity is that I am a Creative Memories Consultant!!
I signed up this past weekend and am ready to start having parties to help people with options for their photos.  My past experience scrap booking, meeting people and training has led me to this new adventure.  It helps that I had worked at the Creative Memories Home Office for 5 months and loved it.  I got back into scrap booking and learned more about the digital options too.  There are so many new products out now that it's going to be FUN!!  I have been busy again these last few days and very excited about this!

 Here is the Everyday Display updated for Thanksgiving.

I had help from the family in adding what they are Thankful for this year on the slips.

I also started and finished this Destination Quick Album so I would have it ready to show at a Party.  This way is quick and easy to put together photos from a great trip!  The pages are all ready for you to add pictures and a few stickers or embellishments and slide them into the book.  This only took about 3 hours to finish.  Print your pictures for this one or use the digital version to upload and then have it printed by page.
            Fun, Exciting & Rewarding!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Sounds like fun! - Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leann Thanks for stopping by. I wish I could scrap book or do collages. I tried to do one for my son for his road to victory with his Sr football season. I was planning to give it to him for graduation. Still not done he graduated in 2009. LOl!

    I hope you come back by and join us for the new opportunities. I know you will have a great Holiday Collage that everyone will love. Just let me know and I will share the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Annette and LivinLife with Purpose!
    Thanks for reading my blog both of you!
    It's not too late for the Football project. The trip we took was 4 years ago and we all loved to look back at those pictures when I just got them in the album-it was one of our best vacations!
    Your son would love the album as a Christmas gift -let me know if I can help you get started!

    ReplyDelete