I like everything it seems like. I have so many different tastes that I think I like it All!
I like healthy foods and junk food, apples and chips, spinach and cookies, grilled chicken and fried chicken, I love tacos and nachos and anything with cream cheese in it. I like to cook with new recipes and I like take home food from McDonald's. I like coffee and I like beer. I like Country Music and Top 40 songs. I like Roses and Tattoos.
I like Victorian or antique decorating and sleek modern design. I like to keep busy and I like sitting around relaxing. I like talking with many different people and I like to read a lot. I like Books and Magazines. I like to read and watch TV reality shows and decorating shows and talk shows. I like to stay home and I like to travel. I like working and I like being off work for awhile. I like to have money to buy anything, yet I like to make do with what we have. I like hot Summer days and I like Spring and the Fall leaves.
I like little kids and I like that my kids are teens and the fun things they all do. I wish time would stand still some days, yet I like the new things that always happen. I like my Hubby and how good he is around the house and I like our time together. I like to jump into a lake and I like the sand on a beach. I like puppies.
I like hearing the news of the day and keeping up with the latest on the economy. Sometimes I like to ignore it also. I like having baking ingredients to make something good for the family. I like technology and computer apps like Facebook, Blogs and Angry Birds.
I like my family and friends and to make new acquaintances and have fun and joke around.
That is Livin Life by LeAnnO.
I like this! - Annette
ReplyDeleteHow about hobos and rich people? (; -Your daughter. <3
ReplyDeleteSure those too!
ReplyDelete