Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why?

I bought some new Shampoo and Conditioner the other day.  Used a BOGO Free coupon and it was a store truckload special so they only costed $3.49. But that's not the story.


I went to use them and looked closely at them and put the Shampoo on the left and the Conditioner on the right in the shower.  You don't want to know how long I was using conditioner for shampoo and shampoo for conditioner awhile back so now I always do the left / right thing.  Shampooed my hair,  rinsed and went to open the conditioner.  It wouldn't open.
Look back at the picture.  The conditioner opens on the bottom of the bottle!
NOoooo don't do that to me -I am usually tired and groggy when I take a shower, I do have my contacts in but usually don't open my eyes too much and I am blonde.  :) Why would they do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment