Sunday, November 20, 2011

Goals (November)

Here is a list of goals I wrote up about a month ago.  My original date to complete was 11/18/11 and I made some of them!  But I will be extending this until I get them all done.  I think I should hurry because I will have another list for the Christmas holidays.

  1. Pay $15 for Friends of the Library yearly membership fee.
  2. Read and watch all of the Twilight series books and movies. 
  3. Start Baseball Scrapbook.
  4. Travel Scrapbook -ND trip
  5. Print pictures, use $20 coupons.
  6. Buy boots for winter.
  7. Secure a job.
  8. Enter CM designer contest (by 11/23/11)
  9. Create grapevine trees.

#2 is complete!  See previous post and comment.
#4 is complete!  I used this completed scrapbook at my first CM parties as an example. See a previous post.
#6 I am going to mark complete -I have my brown boots from last year and I found some brown shoes in my closet that I forgot I had and I got a pair of black shoes from my wonderful sister who lives closest to me. So that was almost like going shopping.
#7 is half done.  I have a part time job -see previous posts about my new CM (Creative Memories) opportunity.  I have another part time job starting in January at my friends bridal & prom store.
#9 is half done also.

So this is what I will be working on this coming week.   It is a short week so it is good to have a list and I will mark a few more of these goals off the list!  I will.  I can do it!  It's good to have goals.

1 comment:

  1. Things to do is actually what I had put at the top of the list. I had better get 'doing'.

    ReplyDelete