Twilight
I had a goal of reading all the Twilight series books and watching all the movies by November 18th. That is when the movie Breaking Dawn part 1 comes out! I did it -finished the books on Tuesday and watched the 3rd movie yesterday! Made that goal with a week to spare. Thank you Public Library for having all the books and movies so I could reserve them and get them on time. The family liked the movies too.
I was not a Twilight fan until this year -a little late but I caught up!
The last book is 754 pages long and took awhile to read, but I really liked it. The movie should be awesome!
Last week Edward was on 2 of the morning talk shows -now when is Jacob going to be on? I am Team Jacob all the way and I am glad how things ended up in the book. A little weird but good.
I'm a TWIHARD.

The whole cast was on the Ellen show on Friday! It was great to see them all! I am so glad I read the book before the movie came out. YES I got to see the movie!!!! Went with my daughter and her friend, we got there early enough to pay the matinee pricing, only $6.50! IT WAS GREAT! A little bloody but that is to be expected with vampires and werewolves and a birth scene. I even like Edward better after seeing this movie.
ReplyDelete