Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November Goals Update

Here is a quick update on my goals and I will add a few random pictures.
#7 on the list,  I am still trying to secure a full time job  and there was a great one to apply for today so that is hopeful! 
 I do have the part time position as Consultant for Creative Memories, which is going great!  I made my first month's goal and started planning December's parties already.  It is fun and I am learning a lot and really enjoying helping people with their pictures!  So many fun projects to work on, especially during the holidays!


I entered the CM design team contest so that goal is accomplished. I entered with 3 examples of some recent displays.  It was fun except for when I couldn't get my pictures to load fast enough so then I was stressed out for awhile.  It is great once you get started creating -it's hard to stop! So that was #8 on the list.

Still need to work on the rest of the ones I had - tomorrow is the last day of November!!! 

Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment