(This was supposed to be posted November 19th, 2013)
~Forgot it was still a draft~
Fall Apple Season. The last post I told you about the apples in the freezer. Here is what it looked like when we started peeling and cutting them up.
Then I borrowed my friends Pampered Chef Apple Peeler, Corer, Slicer. That was much faster! We had 4 boxes of apples given to us, so we had lots to do. Me and the hubby - bonding time. There were some great yellow eating ones in the box also. So Thankful when people share their extras.
Danish Apple Bars, Apple Pie and Apple Crisp.
Garden Bounty. Picked the green tomatoes over a month ago before the first frost from our small garden. They ripened up nicely just sitting on the counter in these bowls. Not too big, but just the right size to add to a salad. Also each time I needed one there was one ripe enough to use. Made salsa again!
Pico De Gallo, Fresh Garden Salad, Salsa and Chips


Yum! And I love homemade pico de gallo!
ReplyDelete