![]() |
| Before |
My hair is growing in really well! It was curly and now wavy as it gets longer. The sides were about 4 inches long, it was time for a haircut. The 1st haircut in over a year!
![]() |
| After |

The 2 bowls of green tomatoes on the counter are ripening. It took awhile, but we had fresh salsa again yesterday! I had to buy jalapenos and peppers but the tomatoes were from the garden! We stand around the bowls of salsa and go crazy eating it while it is fresh. I made one without jalapenos for the kids. The hot peppers from Aldi were huge -about 5 inches long. I wasn't sure how hot they were so I cut one in half and removed most of the seeds and put in our bowl of salsa. It was hot enough! Now I have the rest of a package to use up so scanned Pinterest for Jalapeno recipes last night. For sure going to make Jalapeno poppers and would love to make the pepper jelly too.That is on my list of things to do before I have surgery and am laid up recovering for a month. I want to bake cookies too. Maybe another pan of Danish Apple Bars- they are soo good! Or another Dutch Apple pie. Gotta use up the apples in the freezer. I made two pans in the last week and they are almost gone!
YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>YUM>


Love your hair! Lucky you to have some body in it- mine is still stick straight! I agree, short hair is easier. You have to get it cut more often but day to day it is worth it.
ReplyDeleteI feel like getting a corn chip and digging it into your salsa picture it looks so good!
I am making more apple danish this week too- tis the season!