Thursday, February 28, 2013

Awesome Morning!

It's an Awesome Morning! 

    I slept so good last night, no breathing through my mouth and getting up 2-3 times to drink water because of a dry mouth and shriveled up tongue then go the the bathroom - I didn't get up once!!!  What a good nights sleep!  I went up to bed early and read for a little while to relax.  I remember now that I washed my face with warm water and put moisturizing lotion on before bed too. All of that must of helped!  
   Anyways I am up early and feeling great.  Coffee, the news and weather, check Facebook and emails, eat my cinnamon shredded wheat cereal, get the kids off to school and hubby off to work early.  Making some phone calls.  Excited because I only have one more chemo treatment left next week!  Watching Good Morning America, with Robin Roberts who is such an inspiration!!

She had to go through so much with her latest treatment for MDS or myelodysplastic syndrome.  She needed chemo again and a complete bone marrow transplant which resulted in a new immune system.  Which is not as much as I am going through, but still she has been so positive and said about her treatment "what else am I going to do, I want to live"

Wow 
Yes--you have to sometimes go through tough times, but what else do you do?  You want to get through them, you get stronger, you do it, you keep on keeping on, you have hope, you go on, you live life.

Here is my coffee cup for the day.




I hope you also have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking great! Very healthy and good! I am so excited for the end of your chemo treatments and hope the scans are excellent after!!!! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete