I'm Back!
Not just blogging, but look at all I did today:
Woke up early!
Showered and washed hair.
Worked a full day including an early meeting.
Brought in treats to work -from my baking over the weekend!
Worked hard all day on the computer. My Brain is back!
Talked to the hubby a bit.
Laundry -not just throw the load in the washer, but actually took it out and put in the dryer!
Dishes.
Fed the dog.
Had a quick supper.
Checked on the kids by text message.
Caught up on social media with the family and friends updates.
Sent out the email update for my volunteer group.
Made plans for a Pink Night Out.
Signed up for a Breast Cancer Awareness walk.
Checked email, because I had to request a new password for an account, so I had to log in. 310 messages in the email account I don't use regularly. I will clear those out another day.
Blogging now.
Drank water.
Going to read a bit.
All of this means I am back! Not back to normal because I am still so tired all the time, but getting closer to what I was like before. I can work again full time and make it through the day! It feels better and better every day. I still love naps. My eyes still hurt. But I put in a full day today!
YAHOO!!
And it's October. I am wearing PINK all month. I am a Survivor.
It was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment