Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sorry

Sorry it's been so long.  Since May 8th, it's been a long road.  I know I should post more often.  Nothing worse than an outdated blog.....
A Stormy night in July
Here is the latest update.
Job Hunting sucks.  But in the end I finally am Employed!!  There sure is a lot of time in between applying, interviews and hearing the results.  It's still a temporary position but is FULL TIME 8-5 Monday to Friday, in an office!  And the position is Customer Service - I am helping people. 
One GOAL made again.

It is so nice to have regular paychecks again.  I have gotten used to living frugally and we still don't have extra money, but things are better.  Bills can be paid and I can go out to grocery shop  today.
Ha Ha, usually only the Hubby can stop at the store, because I am so bad at buying extra stuff and spending too much. 

We have been staying around home quite a bit, hanging out in our back yard or the neighbors Tiki Bar.  Going to the lake on the Boat with snacks and drinks.  Reading when I can squeeze it in at night. Doing anything around here is very satisfying.  Spending quality time with Family.

 

Best Doggie ever!

Selfie on the Boat.

Snacks on the Boat.

 
Backyard Bonfire.

This is the way we clean up the branches from around the yard.  Lots of storms this month and sticks all over. Trimming trees and then we can enjoy a campfire in the back yard.  Relaxing.


Life is Better.  Keep on Livin'

No comments:

Post a Comment