Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Chitchat

Chitchat or Random Thoughts and Updates!
It is November, NOVEMBER folks. 
So sorry about the delay in blog posts, but I have been Living!
Livin Life! 
Doing so many things my head is spinning.
My project list got bigger.
And working and doing the usual things/chores around the house.
And spending time with hubby, kids, friends and family.
Also relaxing and taking time to enjoy life!


I heard Kellie Pickler's response to a request that she update her social media once a day. Something like "I don't have time for that --I have been Living!" 
Exactly that has been happening here!

I feel good.
The sun is shining.
We need to remember these days, for when we don't feel so well or the sun is behind the clouds.
A Friend said one day-"The Sun is out, it's just behind the clouds!"
I reconnected with that friend from years ago and it is fun to see her again.  We've spent some good times talking and helping each other out.

Fall is almost over here, but we have had some gorgeous days lately!!  I ate lunch outside on the deck yesterday -November 9th in Minnesota - can you believe that?   I rescued this rose from my garden the other day and brought it inside.  It had survived a few nights of cold weather and was close to freezing. It was closed up and the outside petals were a bit black and froze.  A little warm water and removing the outer layers and it opened right up!!  Smells wonderful also!  From MY  ROSE Garden!
Garden update (the deer don't eat Roses or Onions or Marigolds! :) Guess what we are planting next year?

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!  ENJOY THE MOMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment