- Lucky that I remembered what my password is and did get in to update my blog.
- One more blog posting before the end of the year.
- I thought of something to blog about that may be interesting.
- I thought of something to blog about that may need posting to record the significance of it happening.
- I've been busy, but need to admit-also a little lazy and haven't been keeping up with the writing.
- So here is what is up for December in Livin Life:
CHRISTMAS!!!
So thankful again that there are presents under the tree! We found a few deals that we got while shopping. A new crock pot was needed in our household and it was on sale. I think everything for Christmas Eve is wrapped! But I need more tape for the rest of the wrapping and it seems there is always one more present you want to buy!
| Christmas Family picture 1985 or 1986 |
And our rain puddles in December! Not too often do we get rain during this time of year. So I had to document that all the snow is pretty much melted (and we had over a foot from November!) and there are water puddles all over the yard. The creek in the back is running and the ice melting.
CHEERS!!
Here's to you for a beautiful Christmas Season and a lot of love to fill your stocking!
Here's to you for something warm to fill your mug and make you Happy!
Here's to you for something cold to fill your mug and make you Joyful!
Here's to you for some fun and relaxing times this Holiday Season!
Here's to you to remember to be Thankful for all you have to enjoy!
LOL! I've almost forgotten my password too!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!