Here are a few things going on this morning,
NO SNOW COVER IN THE BACKYARD! Yes --it is Tuesday January 20th, 2015. Our Snow melted this past weekend! Love it so much that the doggie and I wandered around the back yesterday. I observed a Weird smell in the air, (musty?) not spring yet. We won't take a picture of the North front yard, which is shaded by the house and still has some white stuff on the ground.
We have wonderful candle collection this winter. And try to burn them often, it is so comfortable and cozy.
And Magazine reading to catch up on!!! Love this ad for tea. My daughter loves Chai Tea Latte-nay have to surprise her with some more K-cups.
Is that what I should use my $15 for, or should I buy the 10 for $10 Greek Yogurt flavors on sale this week, or should I treat myself to lunch one of these days, or buy a car wash? So many ways this could be spent!!
It's a Happy Week! :) Smile!!
Yay for no snow! And I have been telling myself I need to work on a project for awhile EVERY DAY. ....not having much luck either..... :)
ReplyDelete