As I have said before - where does the time go? And when I am not busy, I will blog.
I guess I have been busy.
This blog post is going to hit a milestone. I only need 10 more views on my blog and will reach 5000 views!!!!!!! I will link it to my family's private facebook page and will surpass the 5000 view milestone!
This is ME 2 years ago:
It's another Cancerversary. 2 years ago I received the diagnosis that my lumps were cancerous tumors. Stage 2b, treatable, but it really was Breast Cancer. You know most of the rest of the story of all that me and my family went through to beat it!
This is ME today:
Feeling pretty great! Feeling positive that Life is good! Feeling grateful that I can find something to enjoy each day! Feeling awesome about Livin Life! Feeling sad when bad things happen. Feeling that it will get better. Feeling Hope! Feeling the Sun when it is Shining is one of the best feelings ever!

!!!!! :) Thanks for the update. And....2 years ago..... to today.
ReplyDeleteWow.
So proud of your strength and grit. SISU.
All with a positive attitude to carry you through!
Go LeAnn!