If I won the lottery, here is what I would do first...
Too bad I don't play the lottery! ;) I really can't see spending/wasting money on tickets.
But a person can always wish and dream!
A list of things I would do or buy if I had money $$$$$$$$!
A trip to Arizona or Florida or maybe both places.
Each place has Direct Flights from St. Cloud MN on Allegient Airlines. They just started the Florida trips this past month and I wanna go! My hubby has wanted to go to Florida for awhile now and it would be so fun to take the kids. We would explore the Disney World area, go to a beach and hang out in the warm weather. I also would go to Arizona to visit my relatives and spend time in the sun. It would be fun to see my blogger friend Carol, whom I have known since grade school! It would be a wonderful thing to surprise my hubby with a winter trip south to warmer temperatures.
Lobster, Shrimp and Steak.
Buy to make and eat at home, or go out to eat at Red Lobster. I love that place and haven't been there for awhile. We also like to make Shrimp Scampi and Shrimp Cocktail at home. We also tried a great new steak recipe. You first sear the steak in a hot pan on the stove-I think there was butter involved, then bake it in the oven. Putting seasoned butter on top, it was so good! We are doing that again.
Thank all the people that have helped us.
Somehow do something for all the people that have helped us over the last year and a half to THANK THEM. We are so grateful for the gifts, prayers and help during my cancer treatment and recovery. We have been given so much and unable to do much except say Thank you! We would not of made it through this without help. Wouldn't it be fun to have a HUGE Party for everyone? It would be so fun to give back with a FUN time for all! I would definitely give money to the local food shelf, because every thing is better if you have a full stomach. I would love to help someone else out because I know how good it feels when it is needed. I will look for an opportunity so I am able to pass on the kindness and generosity.
Add on to the House.
We wouldn't move to a bigger house if we had lots of money, we would add on to what we have already here. We love the location, neighbors and the big back yard. Add on to the master bedroom with more space, closet and another bathroom upstairs, which would involve a high deck and sitting room too! I envision it looking like a castle from the back. On the main floor, I would extend the kitchen out with a bigger dining room. New appliances and counter tops, cabinets too. Put a bigger deck on the back of the house, with an attached patio with a hot tub. I would make new flower and vegetable gardens -enclosed so the deer couldn't get to them. Also an outdoor sauna building would be great!
Not Work.
If I could just volunteer all the time, that is what I would do instead of a job. I would not work at a regular job and maybe even my husband could quit his job! When I volunteered at a couple of places, it was rewarding to help out. It would be nice to stay home and not feel guilty that I should be working or looking for a full time job. I did go back to my part time job and feel pretty good 6 weeks after surgery!! I really like it-it is a fun place to be this time of year. But wouldn't that be great to DO Whatever, Whenever, and Wherever you wanted?!?!

Yes! It would be so fun to see you if you do come here! Not sure if we are going to MN this summer but if we do, I can see you then!
ReplyDeleteCheck at Walmart- our store just got in a Red Lobster biscuit mix. They do actually taste like the real McCoy!
Fun dreams and I sure hope you get to realize them someday!