Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

The weatherman just said "cloudy, rainy, wet and all over yuck"  That is how the weather here has been since Sunday.  It is hard to keep going all day, I have taken naps.
Update: This week is starting out just like last week!  It was Pajama Monday again.  Although we did have some wonderful weather last weekend again and we were able to enjoy some time in the back on the deck!!!
I have a few appointments this week and Radiation starts Thursday.

I am feeling anxious this morning, seems like there is so much to do and think about and too much on the news that is sad.  Maybe I shouldn't listen for awhile.  I also watched the video about Zach Sobiech that's been posted on Facebook and then found out he died on Monday.  That is why it was such a grey day here.  I didn't watch it when I first saw it, but then saw it posted so many times so decided today I would watch the video and listen to the song "Clouds"  And he was so inspirational and does have a beautiful smile ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sDC97j6lfyc

I wasn't on the schedule to work until Friday but am covering for someone this afternoon and Saturday, so I will keep busy. And when I go out and talk to people where ever I am -I feel better.

Also I have been given a positive outlook and diagnosis for my cancer -after treatment I should be fine. Although it is getting to be a long process - 8 months since I found out. My family is getting tired of me being tired out.  It is getting better every week and I am feeling more back to normal again. :)  I have been able to work more hours at my part time job, able to make supper and do dishes!  We hung out with the neighbors again which is always fun in the summer, I even threw darts and felt good!
Per everything I read and have been told -radiation should go well, should feel fine to work and it doesn't take too long at the appointments.
Here is how I look with my short short hair!  I think it is soo much easier even though I have to dry and comb it now!!  It's still nice and soft.   Not sure about the color though.


Wet and rainy on the deck.

"The Sun will come out tomorrow"
  Here is Annie
Tomorrow by [ANNIE]

The sun'll come out 
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar 
That tomorrow 
There'll be sun! 

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow 
Clears away the cobwebs, 
And the sorrow 
'Til there's none! 

When I'm stuck a day 
That's gray, 
And lonely, 
I just stick out my chin 
And Grin, 
And Say, 
Oh! 

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow 
So ya gotta hang on 
'Til tomorrow 
Come what may 
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow! 
You're always
A day
A way! 


2 comments:

  1. Yay for the positive prognosis! And 8 months is a long time.....patience is a hard lesson to learn. Good luck on Thursday- I hope it goes as well as expected :) And i can see you've been *working hard* on your hair growing- good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol! And yes it is a long time, but then again the time goes fast. The sun is out today!

    ReplyDelete