Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pajama Monday

Today* I will call Pajama Monday --didn't feel like getting out of my pajamas.  It was rainy this morning and I just went back to bed.  Since it is Monday, I can do that.  No work or doctor's appointments today.  Must of done too much this weekend and needed extra sleep.

Cali likes snuggling.

Slippers and pajamas.












On Saturday I worked 7 hours and that went real well - legs and feet were a little sore.  But when I get home, I can usually relax, sit down and take it easy.  If I fall asleep on the couch early -it's ok.  I usually make it until 8:30 or 9 pm.  Went upstairs to read and finished a good book this weekend.

Yesterday on Mother's Day, I could take it easy until the afternoon.  Then we had a nice brunch that hubby made and later when his parents came over, we grilled a wonderful meal!  I helped but didn't have to do much since it was Mother's Day.  I am spoiled.  (really still taking it slow after surgery, but doing a lot more than 2 weeks ago)  Feeling better and not much soreness.  Still swelling, but the wraps and body shaper tank tops are helping.

Today I read a bunch of blogs.  Cancer survivors or cancer fighter blogs.  Really it's a lot to process and it sometimes helps to read others versions of treatments.  Sometimes it is overwhelming what we have gone through.  Now when some one types 6 rounds of chemo, I think "I had more than that". Wow --really, yes I did!  And now 6 weeks of Radiation will be the next countdown.  Haven't started yet, but it will be soon.

*I wrote this over a week ago on May 13th, but it could of been this Monday May 20th also. I just didn't get back to it to publish it.  So you will have 2 blogs at once. See newer blog for this week's update!
I added the pictures to go with Pajama Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment