Well --it is super nice January in MN this year! What I like is no snow and it has been warm until yesterday which means over 1/2 of the longest winter month is gone!!!! Here is what it looked like before yesterday.
Yes that's right! Grass in the back yard -NO SNOW COVER!!!
Then yesterday (January 18!) we got some huge fluffy flakes for about an hour and now it's white, but barely! I would say 1/2 to 1 inch, just enough to shovel the driveway!
West and East of us got most of the snow this time.
That is the weather report---here is the other stuff that is happening in January.
Nothing? There must be something because I have only blogged once this month and I said I will blog if I am not busy. What have I been busy with? How did this month go so fast? What is new?
Well --my part time job started at the Bridal and Prom store! Greeting customers coming into the store, directing them to the correct area, answering phones and straightening up. I like it and it will keep me busy every other weekend during the busy Prom season. My friend owns the store and she is great to work for and I am glad I can help her out!
I am still working my other part time home business -Creative Memories and loving that too. And looking for that super great full time job!!! Soon!
Spent some great times with my Family and Friends and somehow the month is flying by fast! TTYL! :)

Yay! on the part time job! Life sounds good!
ReplyDelete