Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2012 only 6 days late!

HAPPY 2012 NEW YEAR!!!



Happy January!   Above is the new Everyday display I made for January with the new Shine paper.  Shine in 2012!   There is a great album coverset to go with it.  On this display is the picture us by the Creative Memories mission carved in rock at the world headquarters.  Also is a display of digital products from when I took a tour of the production facility!   I am excited about January and working hard on my business.


Also in January is my wonderful smart son's birthday!   I have another display with the 2012 Calendar accents that I set up for his month!   Put a few pictures of him on there with the magnets to hold it together and it was ready to display!

Hope you are all having a great start to the month and New Year!  Hope you are not sick like I was-had a terrible head cold that started New Year's Eve and I didn't feel better until 5 days later.  That is why this New Year's post is 6 days late!  But now I am ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment