Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Friday!!

  It's Friday and the fall weather was here this week.  Now it feels warmer again today and is going to get nice and sunny again for the next week!  It will be like summer again!  It feels great sitting out on the deck again in the SUN!!!!
  I really had a lot of job search activity this week with 5 jobs to apply for that would all be great places to work!  My post on FB gave me 1 lead so far!  Thinking positive that I will get some interviews next week!
  Ok - I just realized I am using a lot of exclamation points!!!  How else to let you know that I am excited it was a good week and now it is Friday!!   
  Today I followed up on the lead -talked to an old friend/co-worker and the written interview-left a message. Went for a couple walks with Cali puppy girl, she wouldn't stop whining this morning and wanted to keep going outside.  It was really nice and warming up quick this morning so I didn't mind.  Then this afternoon we walked on a trail through the grass into the woods.  I think I saw the places that the deer sleep and the birds went crazy that we were in their area.  Lots of grasshoppers and Cali would play with them jumping all over the ground!
Now I will get my blogging in for the day, probably no pictures today. 
  I need to get ready to go Volunteer at the Library.  I received a couple of calls this week to sub today Friday and next week.  The job is easy and at one of my favorite places -the Library bookstore!  It is fun to help people and I usually find a book or 2 to buy for myself! (.50 or $1)  There is also the Free magazine exchange and its time to bring back the ones I've read and get some more for the weekend.  Sometimes I score current issues of  magazines-you never know what will be there!  I usually go once a week to the Library anyways.  
  I am going to add another list (when I can figure it out) to my blog of the current books I am reading...  today I will look for the 3rd one in the Twilight series -Eclipse.
  Then it will be Friday night -time to relax on the deck with a cold drink and the hubby like we did all summer!!  We usually grill something for a late supper.  Very economical and fun to enjoy the homestead!!  Sometimes our good neighbors would be out and we would get together with them on someone's deck or porch or around a campfire in the back yard.  I love that and tonight will be a great night to have another one!

1 comment:

  1. Well it was too cool to sit on the deck Friday, but we went over to the neighbors after supper and they had a fire in their new outdoor fireplace going. Popcorn and beer by the fire -nice.
    Then Saturday we had a campfire and it was great, the other neighbors had a huge one so we went over there after ours was done. What a great fall weekend!

    ReplyDelete