I was sitting on my deck and was inspired to start a blog. I have some things I'd like to share and hope you will enjoy this too. My deck is the best place to sit in the sun and have lunch, think, listen to the birds or the neighbors, relax after a long day with a cold drink, and spend time with family, Cali puppy girl and our friends.
My friend Carol has a blog and she posts projects that she has done or needs to do and pictures of her decorating skills. I am inspired by her also. She has so many good ideas and loves crafts, gardening and baking like I do.
Here is a picture of some of my tomatoes ripening on the deck table. Also a jalapeno pepper or two. Guess what that means? Salsa!
P.S. My lovely daughter says I will have no followers on my blog so I am basically talking to myself. LOL I do that anyways so no biggie!

Tell her that I read it! It comes in my mail RSS feeds, so I don't always come to the blog to comment, but I do read it!
ReplyDelete