Monday, December 30, 2013

VERY GOOD in the mornings

These posts are going to be all  published today because I was recovering the last 4 weeks from my surgery.  I wrote the previous one partially under the influence of pain medications, so I didn't publish it until after I edited it a bit today!  Also the laptop had a virus and I couldn't do a whole lot some days with all the popups and redirects. I worked on that a bit today too.


I have been feeling Very Good in the morning.  Do you think it has something to do with all the coffee I drink?  Or that I have been sleeping pretty good?  I know what you are thinking -still on those pain pills?  NO!  I was only taking Ibuprofen the last few weeks as I was feeling much better. My sisters came over and baked for me, this is a picture of the cinnamon pulla bread that is sooo good in the mornings with coffee!
UPDATE ~2 weeks after surgery.
Very Sore without the help from the Advil.  Moving slow and stretching.  Mostly staying in pajamas and slippers all day.  It was a great night when I could sleep all night on the bed.  And it was a great day when I saw the surgeon for a follow up visit.  The last drain came out and I was free feeling!!  He said everything was looking great!  I said he was Amazing! That he could do that kind of work and make me new boobs with no implants, my own!
It is all worth it, I feel proportionate again and won't have to wear the prosthetic inserts!  The scars will heal and I will have a nice shape, and will only feel better and better as I finish healing.  

I am up and moving around quite a bit. Need to walk around the house as much as I can for exercise so I look out the windows.

Here is the view from the deck door of the back yard.  Quite often we see deer in our backyard, tracks after every snow fall.

   Here is the view from the Front window.  For December we have a lot of snow this year.  At least it is a bright view most days!

Some birds- Blue Jays, Pileated Woodpecker, red capped woodpeckers, black capped chickadees and squirrels to look at and watch on the seed wreath.




It was so funny I laughed out loud when one squirrel fell from the branch and into the snow!  Finally one day the squirrels chewed through it and it fell down too.  Now waiting for the deer to find it.

The paper ornament was made by my Mom and Dad, they were the crafty ones this year.  We got a few decorations up this year so it is nice to be inside enjoying the Holiday Season and not out in the cold weather!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing better! I love watching animals too!

    ReplyDelete