Ha Ha Carol, I like your comment. This post is to remind me to call customers about the BIG sale going on! I have been working my main 2 jobs so much I haven't felt like getting on the phone to call people about my Creative Memories business. Sad it's not going like I want it too! But I WILL make some phone calls. It is a super great deal to order right now and do something with pictures that were taken this summer. I see there is a map in the picture and I have collected some maps that I want to do something with. It would be great to have a USA map hanging in our family room. I tried to make an easy frame with blue duct tape, but it didn't work so well. Will have to look on Pinterest for some better ideas! Am I up to 1000 words yet??? The Tea cup is used for Coffee. My neighbor gave us some Intense French coffee that we will try soon. Otherwise still need to drink coffee every day! If we make tea it is sweet tea in the summer! And then sometimes hot tea in the winter. But not thinking about that right now. It is still SUMMER here! Love the sun this week, it has been great weather - still sitting out on the deck in the SUN is one of my favorite relaxing things to do. That's where I will be making phone calls! :)
Nope. Try again.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Carol, I like your comment.
ReplyDeleteThis post is to remind me to call customers about the BIG sale going on! I have been working my main 2 jobs so much I haven't felt like getting on the phone to call people about my Creative Memories business. Sad it's not going like I want it too! But I WILL make some phone calls. It is a super great deal to order right now and do something with pictures that were taken this summer.
I see there is a map in the picture and I have collected some maps that I want to do something with. It would be great to have a USA map hanging in our family room. I tried to make an easy frame with blue duct tape, but it didn't work so well. Will have to look on Pinterest for some better ideas!
Am I up to 1000 words yet???
The Tea cup is used for Coffee. My neighbor gave us some Intense French coffee that we will try soon. Otherwise still need to drink coffee every day! If we make tea it is sweet tea in the summer! And then sometimes hot tea in the winter. But not thinking about that right now. It is still SUMMER here! Love the sun this week, it has been great weather - still sitting out on the deck in the SUN is one of my favorite relaxing things to do. That's where I will be making phone calls! :)