Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New in 2017, change is good.

New in 2017

New job
New goals
New opportunities


Change is good.


Yes, I need to post an update for 2017!!  Wow - it is 1/2/17 already!  I can not believe how fast time flies!  Even though sometimes the days drag by, most of the time it goes so fast.  Wherever did the day go, the week go and where does the weekend go?
However, I must remember the things that are happening. 
We do a lot with family and friends.
There are a fun events each month.
I have time to do things that I enjoy.

Wild Game on Hockey Day

Great Breakfast at Hotel

Books and more books at the Book sale!
New in 2017
Well, that January post never was finished.  Wow - now it is 2/7/17 already.  Still can't believe how fast time flies!  I am so glad we made it through January.  It is a very hard month here in Minnesota and I imagine elsewhere.  Not much snow, it was cold, but now we have a short month with February.


February starts out with SuperBowl and Football Food!

At least the Sun is out today!  Took this picture through the window and straight into the sky.  You can tell it is a Winter Sun.  Not so bright and clouds all around it.  We had just gotten about 1/2 inch of snow and then it got brighter and the Sun came out for us. Keep on keepin on....
February Sun in MN

No comments:

Post a Comment