COFFEE, SHOES AND A BUNNY.
What? Oh yes, this was an idea for a blog post. I wrote this down long ago and meant to write about this. It was saved and now I am cleaning out clutter. Actually we have to clean because the shelf broke and I took everything out and am not putting it all back!
The title was to remind me, but I have now forgotten the meaning of the coffee. I remember the shoes and the bunny story and it goes like this:
I was on my way home. It was during the time that I gave my teen son a ride to school, then parked by the local lake and walked around it for exercise, before heading home again. It was a wonderful experience, with exercise, interesting people and fresh air. I was up and at'em early in the morning. And there was still time to get other things done those mornings.
Lined up neatly on the edge of a yard was a pair of black shoes. The yard was a slight slope and you couldn't miss them, they were the only thing there. The shoes looked like men's size, longer and narrow. Maybe almost like black dance/tap shoes. I wonder who lost their shoes? I am curious why they were just set up there by the street? Did someone walk by and found they were the right size and wore them home? I really hope they found a person that needed a new pair of shoes.
Then a bunny hopped by and made it safely across the road.
Random-yes-but you never know what will be written about or what will pop into my thoughts. I am sure the original idea was a much better story, but it didn't all get written down so it is lost.
I think that I was on my way home to have my second cup of coffee.
Life is short, enjoy your coffee!
Or the Caribou Coffee version_ Life is short, stay awake for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment