Thursday, February 25, 2016

I need Hope again

I need some Hope again, my Hope is falling over, I am losing Hope this week.
I am trying to Live Life with Hope and Positivity, but this week is hard.

All I want to do is Read and Read and Read and forget real life for awhile. 









I know...
Things will get better.
There is a new job out there for me.
There are good things in life.
The best is yet to come.
I will enjoy a little time off.
Never, never, never give up.
Changes are good.
The Sun will come out tomorrow.  (actually today looks nice & sunny!!!)
It's just a little time to vent and feel bad and then it is back to Livin Life!!

Smile. Dance, Get Outside, Go to my Happy place- the Library and Bookstore.  Call a Friend or Family member. Bake or make something good to eat. Volunteer, help others, encourage and share Positivity. PaRty! Color, do crafts. Breathe in and out.  That is what will help me find Hope again.

And I already had Peeps from my hubby for Valentines Day!!  He Loves me anyways. He knows I like Peeps anytime and before Official Peep Season!!  And that is coming up and so is decorating for Spring and Easter and my favorite month of March.
And it is Leap Year, we have an extra day to catch up.  Yahoo, here I come back to Livin Life!

1 comment:

  1. Hard weeks are so damaging to are souls. When we really are counting on something and it falls through you feeling that self doubt. but what I see in your Post is that you know the hope is low. But you are WILLING do something about it. That is the biggest part of the battle. Proud of you. You are SO LIVING LIFE a nasty turn in the road. but turn it into positive. what is something you did not have time to do, but can right now...... THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME HOPE..... GREAT BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete