Monday, September 16, 2013

Life Random List for the Day

Did you ever make a list of all the things you could do on a day off? Some of the things I am thinking of maybe will get done, maybe not.  But here is a list because I am not sure what to do first.  


Clean the bathroom.
Shower and try a new hairstyle. Straighten?
Watch the morning shows.
Blog update.
Bake something.
Cook something with tomato sauce.
Go to the Library.
Call a Sister.
Call Mom.
Take a nap.
Take a walk with the dog.
Bike.
Go to the local Flower Garden.
Drink more coffee.
Do Dishes.
Read the new Country Magazine.
Call the neighbor.
Eat Lunch -something with tomatoes.
Eat leftover potato and pasta salads.
Don't eat too many cookies.
Pull weeds in gardens.
Fix up fairy garden or move inside for winter.
Take pictures.
Facebook updates and play scrabble games.
Look for another part time job.
Make something to sell.
Crafts.
Watch the news.
Finish reading book. 5th in the Lakeshore Chronicles by Susan Wiggs.
Sit on the deck and watch Hummingbirds.
Drink a pop.
Call to schedule doctor appointment.
Wash clothes and decide what to wear for work tomorrow.
Make sure we have something for supper. Pizza?
Not free, but only $5.00

I guess that Blog Update won as the first thing to do!  Wait --- it tied with Drink more Coffee and Watch the Morning shows.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I always say the days are never long enough for all I want to do but you beat me hands down today! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it would be a good day no matter what you picked off that list! Well, except maybe cleaning the bathroom and job hunting.... :) Annette

    ReplyDelete