Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What? -it's halfway through June already!

What? -it's halfway through June already! And I haven't posted at all this month.  I should write a quick post because I love this Summer!
The only thing I could think of is the people around here that say "Wow summer is going fast" or "pretty soon it will be July, then summer is half over" or the one that said "Almost July, then it will be Labor Day, then winter again"

Oh My Gosh people-- --ENJOY TODAY!!!!

Enjoy every day you have, make sure the people around you know you love them, be positive and have fun today and every day!
This month has had some great days -lots of rain -and everything is growing around here and looks good!
I know everything isn't always good and there are a lot of hard days -people trying to get through each day  - me included.   Hang in there!

Find something fun to do or call someone you haven't seen for awhile.
Look for the free events in your city for the summer.
Make a fun meal or decorate or make something special.
Think of a random act of kindness.
Go to the dollar store.
Pick some flowers from the garden.
Decorate a jar.  Find a craft.
Do your nails.  Make a fairy garden.  Make a stepping stone.
Read a book or magazine.
Watch a movie or check out the 80's soundtrack from the movie Rock of Ages coming out this Friday!  Listen to some of those old songs on YouTube or pull out your favorite CD's and crank up the volume.
Visit a new baby!
Swim in a pool or lake.  Go on a bike ride.

Spend time with your family.





Slow and steady-- keep going, or like this turtle-he was actually pretty fast moving across the lawn!!




No comments:

Post a Comment