Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Wait a day and the weather will change."
                                                             "Go to bed and you will feel better in the morning."
"Things will get better, don't give up hope."


It has been a week of digging deep down inside and out for inspiration, hope and happiness.  The cloudy, cold and rainy weather does affect me and others.  Being broke is no fun and various other complaints.......

 Sometimes you don't like to be around certain people and just want to say to them like the song Taylor Swift sings "Why do you have to be so mean?"  I wish everybody would be kind to others.  I love following a blog called Kindness Girl. I don't think there is any reason to be rude or mean to anybody.  I like when people are laughing together not at others.


When I get the feeling that I don't want to be around anybody or do anything -- I usually grab a book to read more often than watch TV.  But Reality TV does sometimes help when you watch a mindless show and realize how silly other people are.  Anyways,  the other night when I picked a book out of my stack of unread books, it was "Chicken Soup for the Soul"  What a coincidence.... Just what I needed at this time.  Short inspirational stories to make me cry, feel appreciative of my life, family and friends.  I felt better and it helped cheer me up!!!
Hope! Ideas! Thankfulness!  


"April Showers bring May Flowers!"

1 comment: