Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bored? Never -just Google something!

If you are not sure what to do or are a little bit bored, just Google something!  Anything and you will be off reading, researching or learning something new.
Here is what I Googled Today 
   Paper Valentine Crafts _images.  Lots of ideas, directions, pictures of cute and easy Valentine crafts to get you started on a new project.  
   LeAnn blog.  There are 3 other blogs with my name spelled the same. Just checking to see if mine comes up (I do want to stay a bit anonymous) Interesting there is even a scrap booking LeAnn -although I am running into a lot of LeAnn's that also like to scrapbook and are consultants. Most are spelled differently.  Then LeAnn Rimes the singer has a blog and after that most of the rest is about her, so I would think I would be too far down the list to show up.




   Try it with Your name and see what you find!
 
Another thing to do is once you are on a blog -any blog- just go to Next Blog. It is at the top on Blogger or Blogspot and you will randomly get to the next blog.  You can usually go on for quite awhile reading other blogs.

Then before you know it, someone else in the family wants the computer, or it is time to make supper, your back or backside hurts from sitting too long or its past time to go to bed.  I have heard Pinterest is the same way -a time sucker.  :)  Have only looked at that a little bit, but maybe someday.

Not that I am bored or anything....  Just taking a bit of time on the computer for some ME time.  Very inspiring and relaxing and I would say fun and interesting.  Have found some great ideas and whatever did we do before the 'net and Google???

                                                                                        Google

No comments:

Post a Comment